Happy Monday to all~
Thank you for visiting me. I have been educated to the world of FB but no one told me how addicting it can be. It also takes away valuable craft time. But I love farming!!!
Anyhoo, on a happier note, my new bff Denise helped me design my card for Teri's September OCS. As you can tell, I love cupcakes and decided to go with that theme. I used SU's Bermuda Bay, Pixie Pink and Barely Banana.
That's all for now folks. Have a fabulous Monday!!!
Tiered Triple Wiper Birthday Card
21 hours ago






Beautiful!! This is so CUTE!!! I just love that paper & stickers. Great job Janis.
ReplyDeleteYay Janis! The card turned out super cute! See what you can do with all your stash? See you soon and enjoy the rest of your week!
ReplyDeleteJanis...what a cute card. Love the colors! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLove the card! Cupcakes & dessert! Can't go wrong! I'm still not getting updates, think I should re-do my "follow" status?
ReplyDeleteHi Janis! How'z the farming? LOL! Hey, I really love how your card came out ... SO SWEET!
ReplyDeleteI'm not getting updates either ... sniff...
So sweet! I love cupcakes too :)
ReplyDeletethis is a great card! I love those cupcakes/ice cream stickers! they are darling! seems that Denise is everyone's new BFF! cool! love FB! haven't gone on in a long while and went on last night and played bejeweled for 2 hours!!! may do that again tonight! awe...that means less time crafting! choices! have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete