From left to right:
Linda (Himawari baby-thanks for the great m&t); Kyoko-the latest featured aloha blogger at Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii; and Jodi Lee's jack o' lantern with with an assortment of surprises.
Michelle, who did a fabulous m&t; Janet, a cute box filled with paper and Halloween goodies; and Joy, who generously helped me with a m&t, again.
Linda (with the cellophane Himawari bag); Teri's fabulous spider box (my fabulous upline); Joy's slider chocolate; Claudette (our wonderful hostess) using her fabulous new tool; and Jenny, who makes the yummiest creations.
These ladies are some of the most innovative crafters that I've seen with the biggest hearts. I am truly grateful to have been able to have spent such a fun day with these talented ladies. I'll be posting my creations in the near future. I'm tweaking out another calendar creation. I think that I went right past the upcoming holidays, right into next year. Wonder what that means???
Thank you for spending some time with me. Have a great week.






Thanks so much Janis for doing our great make n takes! Its always fun crafting and hanging out with you and the others! Thanks for coming!!!
ReplyDeleteJanis.....sounds like you all had a fun filled day! Everyone is so very creative and talented. I'm so glad I got into blog land and have met such awesome friends! I hope to meet everyone someday.
ReplyDeleteHey my BFF, wish I could of been there with ya'll. Maybe at my house next month, I got to decide on the date!!
ReplyDeletewell, I'm finally getting updates, but, it sent me whatever I've been missing - about a month's worth of posts!
ReplyDeleteThe get together sounded like it was tons of fun! Show the Make 'n Takes!
This was such a fun day!! Thank you Janis for your make and take and goodies!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)