Finally seem to be slowly off of fb and back to a normal life. I tried to create something for Halloween based on this template from Laureen Meader. I modified it a bit to suit my needs for candy. I used SU's pumpkin pie cardstock and stamps from the Pumpkin Patch set. To change things up a bit and show the image, I used Dusty Durango ink to stamp.
It opens up into a wonderful tab design with double pockets to hold lots of goodies. Yum!






Love that halloween treat holder and the DP. You sure can hold lots of goodies. TFS!
ReplyDeletegreat job Janis! this turned out so awesome! I haven't given Lauren Meader's templates a try. so it prints for you now? glad you got your mojo back! just go on FB for a little while at night...that's what I do...if I even do that. see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI love this template!!! I bought it right when it came out! You did an awesome job!!! Lovin' it!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute Janis! I hope I get to see this IRL! Love the papers you used also!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend. I'm working at the Baby Expo (sigh!). Hugs, Cami