I have been trying to work on my followers disappearance. I finally deleted that post which everyone's sidebar had been stuck on. It was dated July 12th so some think that I haven't posted since then. Lol. I don't post a lot but that was funny.
Anyhoo, here are some make 'n takes that I learned last weekend.
From Michelle, a cute HK tote with 2 containers for Halloween:
From the outside:
Here's a cute one by my gff, Linda. I think that I drove her insane because I kept asking her to repeat the measurements. I kept telling her that I couldn't hear. She was a good sport and repeated it until I got it down. But then, I wasn't watching the direction of the paper and did the bag upsidedown. Lol.
Thanks for visiting. Although I stopped half of my fb games, I still can't give up farming. It's definitely cutting into my creative time. Gotta start my holiday crafting soon. Please let me know if you are starting to get my updates.
Hugs,
Janis






Super cute projects! TFS. :)
ReplyDeleteYou gals surely made alot of great projects! Love these! Cami
ReplyDeletethat hello kitty one is so cute!
ReplyDeletei had lots of fun today! see you next weekend :)
great make 'n takes and RAKS...hope you had fun that day at Claudies. I did. had fun with the gals at lunch too. hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteThese were fun! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)