Monday, December 7, 2009

Box in a bag

Here are the wonderful Box in a Bag that some local blogger ladies helped put together. Joy helped me cut down the measurements so that the base was a 3 1/4" square, using the SU Whisper White. We used 3" by 10" dsp paper to wrap around and the SU Round tab punch (Thanks Teri!) using the SU Brushed Silver for the handles.


We did a total of 20 of the bags that I will be using for one of the many retirement parties that we are having this month.  I think it's something like 8 people retiring by the end of the month. Wow! Thanks for visiting my blog & to the many ladies that helped me.  I'll be posting again this week.
 

3 comments:

  1. cute. i had fun helping you with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out sooooo cute! Lucky Joy can do paper engineering and can come up with the mathematics to figure things out! I missed all of you and look forward to getting together again after the holidays! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete