I also used the CC Designs "Handy Additions" by adding "Hugs & Kisses" and colored everything in with my Copics.
Next is Cuddle Anya:
Tamiko's has these in stock now. If you spend $25 then you'll get FREE shipping. Hope that everyone has a nice weekend!!! Happy Scrapbooking National Day!!!
Hugs,







Super cute cards! Love the new stamps. TFS :)
ReplyDeleteTwo wonderful cards, Janis! These new stamps are so cute and your coloring is beautiful! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteHey Janis! You did an awesome job on these cards! Love your coloring! Thanks for the lesson the other week. Between you, Jodi, Denise and Tamiko, I should be able to color better ... yeah, right! I know, practice, practice, practice! xoxo, Linda
ReplyDeleteGreat cards Janis! I'm thinking I might need some copic classes too! It's a hit and miss for me...love these new images!
ReplyDeleteLove these cute cards! Those new Anya's are so adorable, can't wait to ink mine up.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Denise
Woohoo Janis! Amazing cards here! Luv the colors and your layout! :)
ReplyDeletevery nice cards! they are both so cute! i ordered mine today! yay!
ReplyDeleteCute cards Janis! Love those images!
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooo!! very nice Janis! you do such great coloring!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! love your cards for the creative team of Tamikos! so glad you are creating! can't wait to see your scrapbook page...I am a kook as I did mine the same night and two at that! have a good day!
ReplyDeleteHi Janis! LOVE YOUR CARDS! I still need to work on the next assignment ... kinda lost right now! LOL!
ReplyDelete