Saturday, June 5, 2010

Munchkin's m&t

Had an awesome time at today's Munchkin's m&t. Sat next to these new crafters who happened to be senior citizens. They were so sweet & funny. For some reason, they reminded me of these two bff's that a lot of us know. Moving on, we used the cuttlebug textile embossing design. Loved the texture & design. We also used the standard oval punch for the card along with the scalloped one for the front. And, I just love this new Hero Arts stamp called "3 girls ponytail."  The best was this glue-type thing that we used that turned out to be the bling for the flowers.


Obviously, I had a fun time at the m&t. Got some extra supplies to keep me busy for awhile.  Thanks for visiting and have an awesome day!!!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. That's a cute easel card! Glad to hear that you had fun. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the image. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute make and take you did over at Munchkins. I love the ovals and the HA image is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, that is cute! I like how you colored her. I need to visit that store one day soon. thanks for sharing with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute make and take, still have not visited that store, thanks for sharing :)~myra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great time at Muchkins! Cute MnT's and I love the embossing. Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janis, So glad that you had fun at my humble little store and that you liked my M&T. Hope to see you again soon. Cyn

    ReplyDelete