Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun bookmark

Hi all-
Thanks for stopping by.  I worked on a sample bookmark recently for an upcoming class that I'll be teaching over at Munchkins in Mililani.  Class will be on Friday, July 23rd from 3-5pm for $15 plus tax.  There are other fun classes this month.  Check out the class schedule here.






Made with Distressed Ink - Broken China




Made with Distressed Ink - faded jeans




Bird from The Greeting Farms Sunshine kit with Tuxedo Black ink.  Hope to see you there!


Hugs,
Janis



4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Janis! Love the blue!! It was great seeing you on Saturday, and Thanks so much for the awesome gift!!
    You are too sweet!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janis these are all nice, thanks for the private class you gave us!! I may still stop by Munchins to visit you that night. :)
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bookmarks. You've been hiding your talent from us! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bookmarks! okay now teach me! lol! have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete