Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog changes

Hello all-

Whoo...the long weekend is so close that I can't believe it. You may have noticed that I have been making some changes to my sidebars these past couple of days. Since I'm a SU demo, we've recently had some guideline changes on what we may be accidently promoting. So, please bear with me as I readjust on how I blog.

Meanwhile, I can't believe that I have now misplaced my camera but have my memory card. Ha! So, although I did want to post up stuff I may have to resort to using my old camera (BIG memory card with little memory) or use my cell phone. Hee-hee. Meanwhile, I'm posting up some of my other favorite hobby, orchids. I recently went to a local orchid show..Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. such pretty flowers! love the scenery! so sad about SU! but I guess those who are really dedicated to this will follow the guidelines! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete