Thursday, September 10, 2009

Make & Take

I went to a Make & Take the other weekend.  First one is a calendar where we pasted the month on different paper.  We made our own stand using some cardstock using a bonefolder to give it an inverted v shape.


Next, is a candy dish holder demonstrated by Jean.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janis! These were great MnT's! I need to take out my BIA and make some books or albums. Thanks for sharing these grat projects and hopefully I'll be crafting with you again...and check your stamp inventory in case there are more duplicates!!! LOL! Have a great weekend. Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Janis, I know you have the bind-it-all, bring it to my house & let's make the calendars....I'll print out the calendar part! See if anyone else want's to come to my house for this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a cool Make & Take! I have yet to bust my bind-it-all out of the box and I bought it when I first moved here. Uh oh, I'm starting to sound like you (^o^) J/K!

    Oh, I forgot the name of that cute bear, could you email me and tell me the name again?

    Thanks girlie!

    ReplyDelete