Some of the local crafters had originally helped me with the favors but it turned out to be too big so I'm saving those favors for another event. Thanks again to those ladies that helped. It's always nice to have people to assist. Sorry that my pictures came out a little blurry. Up for my next post is my OCS. Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day.
Tiered Triple Wiper Birthday Card
22 hours ago






oh my goodness! you mean we busted our butts to only find out that your other co-worker was creating the same thing but made them smaller? I think that's crazy! did she know we were making them over the weekend too? well I guess you'll be ready for the next get together RAK. still think ours came out so much prettier =)
ReplyDeleteSo cute projects! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, these are just too cute! That's alot of work decorating these little bags. Great job and the recipients will be delighted! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteReally nice little bags. Was nice hanging yesterday!
ReplyDeleteCute favors. Wanted to see the ones you guys made on Sunday! Post them!
ReplyDeleteYour co-worker put a lot of work into these favors and are nicely decorated too. Don't forget to post your favors too.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I enjoyed helping you with the bigger ones last week.
ReplyDelete