Saturday, March 13, 2010

Easel drawers

Hello all-
I'm still crafting due to the cold weather. Made some easel drawers based on my gf's Cami's instructions.  Our other gf, Joy of A place to be me, has posted instructions on this with different dimensions.  I was fortunate enough to learn from both of these talented ladies.  

I used the SU! cardstock and some doodlebug dsp. Here goes:

GF's Hope & Grace - Peace:


GF's Wild Sprouts - Ruby: using the MS heart border punch:
 

GF's Teacher Anya: using the MS heart border punch:


I hope to post more in the near future. Thanks for visiting me. Have a great week!!

Hugs,
Janis

7 comments:

  1. NICE!! not one but three!! whoo hoo! on a roll there, janis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis! Great work with the easel drawers! Love them! I have yet to try em myself. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You surely have been busy, Janis! Love all your easel drawers! Don't stop! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute easel drawers! you were on a roll! it was great meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! great job you did on these easel drawers! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janis, WOW you are on a roll with them easel drawers. They are just to cute. I think I might have to make one!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job Janis! that is fabulous that you made those easel drawers! so happy for you! so keep up the good work and keep crafting! have a wonderful hump day =)

    ReplyDelete