Monday, March 29, 2010

Workshop of a lifetime

I was lucky enough to be invited to an SU Workshop of a Lifetime.  Here are some photos:

Me w/Shelli Gardner:
 Me w/Sterling Gardner:
 3 types of favors!!!!


Our happy SU group takes a final picture.  It was really inspiring me to get creative again.  Thanks for visiting.

Hugs,
Janis

7 comments:

  1. you lucky dog! while you were there, I scooped up all kinds of stuff on FV.....nah, just joking...! Did you guys make anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janis, you no waste time, hee, hee...Gotta love that favor buffet. What a great idea. So glad you came, and we had such a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lucky, lucky, lucky! Thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait to hear all about your day! BTW: love the new hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Janis, that you got to meet Shelli & Sterling. Love the favors and your new hairdo/color too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gals are so lucky to have that special gathering with Shelli! Where's Cindy? Busy as usual I guess! That favor bar looks great with all those goodies. Love your new "do" and I hope I can see you in person! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like you guys had a blast!! Shelli is nice, isn't she? I met her several times. Sad that I can't be in SU anymore....

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on meeting Shelli! What an honor for you, looks like you had a great time! Take care and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete