Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Challenge #4

Hey all-
How is your summer going? Tamiko's  is having a fun challenge using window shaker cards. See her site for all the details. for a chance to win a fun prize. Here is my sample, using Honey Bikini stamp by CC Designs.

 Remember, spend $25 or more, Tamiko's gives free shipping. Hurry for the best selection & check out the rest of her stock. Again, thanks for visiting and have a great summer.

Aloha,
Janis 

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janis! Awesome summer shaker! :) Yes, Honey is a CUTIE! Great job and looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did it gf! you made a shaker on your own and a great job at that! so glad you decided to whip one up! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! umm, I can see the beads rolling around the table! jus' kidding! great job on your shaker!! do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis,
    So cute! From everyone else's comments I gather you don't make shakers too often- me too. I gotta perfect my technique. Looks like you did a good job here!

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janis! Wowee ... you did a FAB job on your shaker card ... LOVE IT SISTER! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice shaker! she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shaker card, Janis! So cute! Great job for this challenge. Keep going, girl! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janis, I love your summer shaker. Honey is looking beach worthy. I really like the shaker cards, I want to learn how to make them too. Your paper choice is just perfect. Great job!
    Have a great weekend, and Janis your Card is in the mail let me know when you get it please. Hugs and stay dry this weekend. :0)

    ReplyDelete