Friday, July 16, 2010

Tamiko's challenge#5

Happy Aloha Friday to all.  It's a furlough Friday for me. Tamiko's is having challenge#5, where you have to:
1) Create a card or 3D project using flowers
2) Deadline is Sunday, July 25th. @ 8pm.
3) You can enter as many times as you wish.

Here was my card, couldn't find my camera so I had to use my cell phone for now.  I got inspired to do a folded frame card based on an idea I found on Splitcoaststampers.  I used the Miss Anya Love set as my inspiration for flowers.  Tamiko's has many different TGF sets. Remember it's always free shipping for those spending $25 or more.  Plus, prices on rubber stamps have been reduced by 10% of MSRP.



Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the origami frame! Your coloring is awesome too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Janis! I like the origami frame you made for her too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! love that origami fold too! now that's another thing i need to add to my "to-do" list... hehehe! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your origami frame card, Janis! It's always nice to try something new or different! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Cami
    P.S. Can you believe, I did my FIRST TGF card for Tamiko's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! love the frame technique!

    ReplyDelete