Monday, October 11, 2010

Sept tag swap

Hi all~
I didn't get a chance to post the September tags.  Here is the cute tags that I received from my swap partner, Cindy A., up in beautiful Canada:
Here is a close up shot:


Here is my tags that I made.  I altered my image a bit.  I used the Hero Arts tag stamp but trimmed off the scalloped border & put on a Dandelion Design image called Stocking.  I used a Sizzix die called Super scallop crescent with some red bazzil paper.  I also made a tag holder to go with my tags.  

Here's a tag up close:

The 3 tags together:


The outside of the tag holder:

The inside of the tag holder:

Thank you for visiting my blog and always leaving such kind comments.  It's such an inspiration.  Please come back to check out what I created for Thursday.  Until then....

Hugs,


Janis

8 comments:

  1. Love the tags you received from your partner. I really like the tags you made. The red color is so vibrant, and I really love the tag holder, gotta work on some of those. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Janis! I LOVE that scallop tag ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! love the tag holder and christmas image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags and tag holder! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Janis! Love your pretty tags and tag holder!!! I gotta get that scalloped tag die now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice tags from both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Janis, good job on the tag and the holder. TFS!

    ReplyDelete