It's time for another of Tamiko's Thursday Teaser Challenge. This challenge is to use something that incorporated the color pink, as October is Susan Komen breast cancer awareness month. To honor this event, when you shop with Tamiko's when you put in the code "pink10" at the checkout, it'll automatically give you 10% off your purchase. This offer is good throughout this month of October.
Now onto my image, I used CC Designs Nora on a Swing, and used various shades of pink on her outfit. I even found a pink butterfly. But, I had to make it pop a little so I used some black dsp.
Hope that you like the way it turned out. Remember, early detection is the best prevention to breast cancer awareness!! Tell all of your female friends and family. Hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs,







Very cute! Love the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
a very pretty card...
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love the image and the butterflies. Thanks for sharing. Hugs :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute card! love those butterflies... still need to go get me some! take care!
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty , pretty! Loving those butterflies!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Janis! Despite your cold you were able to come up with this cute card! Love the black panel in the back! Mmmm, love the butterflies also! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeletecute card Janis! love that image you used. so glad the CT was willing to do this breast cancer think pink! hope you are feeling better. just got a chance to catch up on all the email and stuff. have a great weekend! see ya tomorrow!
ReplyDelete