Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Digi 101 class

I learned a whole bunch of new tips from Claudette, as she taught Digi 101 at the Pineapple Cove this past weekend. Here is my attempt at a layout using Mindy Terasawa's kit.




For more information on Pineapple Cove's classes (yes, ManLe is offering a whole bunch in September, including Cricut), please check out her site! And, if Claudette is reading this, uh, I replaced my dogs with Edward. Shhhh...don't tell my dogs what happened or they'll be upset at being upstaged again. LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is beautiful! You did me proud!!! Don't worry, I won't tell your dogs that you replaced them w/Edward! LOL! Great job Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janis! I love this page! Great job! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful digi layout Janis! All you Edward fans surely are getting creative with his images and I love this one! I'm 'puter challenged so I can only do limited stuff LOL! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome Janis!! Love your first try at it!
    Hugs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw I so LOVE that page of EDWARD...Im sure your dogs will understand. I gotta try out that DIGI stuff. TFS

    ReplyDelete