I went to
J's Knicknacks this past Saturday while Cheryl was doing a
Dandelion Design's Make & Take. She used a Hero Art's Woodgrain stamp with the new VersaMark Dazzle inkpad to do the outer part. Inner stamps are again from
Dandelion Design's. Aren't they the cutest? Cheryl also had samples of some other cards using the new Spellbinders and the glue pad.


This is so cute! Love those images.
ReplyDeleteIsn't this just sooo cute??? I missed her M&T and in fact, you were just leaving when I arrived!!! I wanted to do this M&T but my hubby was waiting in the card and guess what?? I then went to Pineapple Cove and ManLe told me you were there earlier! I really like this card and I'll try and catch Cheryl this Sat. at BF in PC. Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteThis is a cute card!! So fun!! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
so how much did you spend at J's? lol! what does those new spellbinders look like?...nah maybe I don't want to know...I'll spend too much money! *sigh* I should have known when I got into this hobby it would be forever!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I'm dying to try this out. Is it hard to do?
ReplyDeletethat is super cute!!!
ReplyDeletejanis...this is too cute. i love that green.
ReplyDelete