Friday, November 6, 2009

From my OCS partner

I received my OCS card earlier this week from Kyoko.  I was a little nervous since she had just won the featured Aloha Blogger so Kyoko's obviously an expert crafter.  I was so thrilled when I opened my card, as she thoughtfully created a waterfall card made with little smirk images.  We had learned the technique a few weeks back from Teri for Halloween when we got together for lunch.





Isn't it the most cutest card? The crafters are truly the most funny, generous and warm-hearted people that I have ever met. I'm truly fortunate. Have a beautiful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Janis,
    What a beautiful RAK from Kyoko! You are so lucky to have such beautiful frineds!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyoko did such a great job. I've never created a waterfall card before.Looks like a fun card to make. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card from Kyoko, I need to have her teach me how to make a waterfall card! Love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great waterfall card from Kyoko! I'm so glad she's feeling better and creating again! How lucky you had Kyoko as your October OCS partner! Have a great weekend, Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card from Kyoko!! I love looking at these kinds of cards!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful...wonderful waterfall card! Kyoko is one talented lady...she can multi task you know! hehehe! hope you are having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janis! I'm so glad you like my card b/c I had FUN making it! You are so sweet and generous to also include goodies for me ... you are spoiling me GF!

    Take Care and have a great week at work!

    Huggies,
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute waterfall card...love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Kyoko did a great job on the waterfall card. So you guys were paying attention to the instructions! lol! Love the smirk images!

    ReplyDelete