Saturday, November 14, 2009

Origami card

My upline Teri always does fun cards.  I was so inspired one morning that I tried to duplicate her card on my lunch hour, lol.  Her origami card tutorial is on her sidebar. It says to fold a 8 1/2" by 11" equally into thirds, then again. I did that and here is the result with the scraps that I found at my desk.


This was my first one so I think that I'm now inspired to try another one. Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day.

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute, sweet card, Janis! Make more! Imagine, you can make a card a day on your lunch hour! That's pretty cool. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!These origami cards are so much fun to make. It must be fun making cards during your lunch break. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis,
    Your card is super adorable! I love your super cute image!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your card turned out! Cute image and pretty pink of course!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image Janis! And you did an awesome job recreating one of Teri's cards!

    So you actually bring your supplies to work or do you have a stash at work? You crack me up!

    BTW, where's the scone place again? I'll be in that area today and thought I of stopping by and grabbing a few.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the origami card and with supplies at your desk? Even I don't keep craft stuff at my desk, but maybe I should! We need another fun lunch date!

    ReplyDelete