Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kooky exchange

I participated in a "Kooky exchange" last Friday amongst 30 other players at work. Here are some of the goodies that I received. We used the word "Kooky" because it could be a baked good, craft or anything minimum of a dollar.


We got so much goodies that we were provided a Home Depot bag to store the non-perishable items. The last shot is a peek into my bag!
I'll be posting my craft OCS tomorrow, after my partner Kyoko receives hers in the mail. Til then, please be safe & have fun crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Wow look at all that loot! You guys must have had so much fun ... I like doing stuff like that!

    I received your card today and I LOVE IT and the surprises you included ... you are just too generous girl! I will post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time and fun stuff! Boy is that a big bag of loot you got! Love doing things like this and it's challenging for $1.00! Can't wait to see your OCS for Kyoko! I know she'll love it! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Janis!! That must have been lots of fun!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete