This cold weather has kept me indoors and crafting. Today I have come up with TGS latest, Teacher Anya. I used SU! Lovely Lilac & Rose Red cardstock along with some Cricut DSP. I got the DSP from Cute Stuff.
Thank you all for visiting and leaving me kind comments. I am trying to get back into crafting and off fb. You've all been so inspirational that I feel so blessed.
Hugs,
Janis






Such a cute card you made, Janis! And I love your background on your blog too =) See you real soon!
ReplyDeleteCute image! Love the DSP you used too!
ReplyDeleteCute card, Janis! Hmmmm, it has been raining quite a bit on this our side of the mountain hasn't it? Good! You have to stay indoors and keep crafting and using up all the papers you've been hoarding hehe! Great job. Keep going, girl! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteHey Janis Love this card & image! I hear you about getting off FB & into crafting again. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming today.
Hugs,
Denise