Today is Thursday so that means we have another Teaser Thursday for Tamiko's. This time we were asked to create using Tamiko's colors: pink, brown & green. So, I thought what a fun challenge. I used Cupcake Anya and labels nestie to see what I could create. Here is what I came up with:
It was just my luck that Doodlebug had dsp made with those colors so I could enhance my card. hee-hee. Since it's still summer, I thought why not add some flowers & my new found butterflies.
Thank you for joining me again. Hope to see you again soon as I have a couple more creations to post in the upcoming days. Till then,
Hugs,







She is so cute Janis! Your paper and butterfly go perfectly well with your image.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
Super sweet! I love the image of the little girl with the cupcake. The butterfly and the ribbon are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing. Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteIt's been so inspiring to see all the creations on your team for this challenge. What a great job! TFS!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the assignment of a color challenge. hope you are having fun with all of this. have a good long weekend...I know I need it!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Janis on the color challenge! Luv the pinks and your embellies too! :)
ReplyDeletethat's one pink cupcake! too cute to eat! love the embellies! have a good one!
ReplyDeleteyou did a good job for this color challenge. love all the embellies that you've added. and thanks for droppin a comment on my blog. and also for being my first follower (aside from my husband). have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat card for this color challenge! Love the DPs and of course that pink cupcake and pink butterfly! Have a great weekend Janis! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteYour blog site is so cheerful and pretty. I like your paper creations too. Keep inspiring all your blog fans....like me!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card. Great job on coloring her hair ... I am now a follower so I can see more of what you do.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Montana, Janie
cute image and good job on the challenge!
ReplyDeletePretty card Janis!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Denise