Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sketch challenge

Aloha all~
It's Thursday and time for another Tamiko's Thursday Teaser. Today, we have a sketch challenge for you. For the specific details, go to Tamiko's blog.  I had a fun time with Stella of TGF. I have been experimenting with blending and blending....and blending. First it was the hair, now it's the clothes. lol. And, since it's still summer (well, it's still HOT!) I'm loving these butterflies.



Thank you for visiting again. Hope to have some more creations later this weekend.

Take care,

13 comments:

  1. Great job on the blending! I like the added accents too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Love the pretty purple dress you gave her.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie Janis! Luv the DP and Stella is a dolled up! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Janis! Your blending came out very nice and oh, I love those purple butterflies! Great take on this sketch! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis! Such a sweet card. Love the colors and the dp. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janis! You did a super fab job on your sketch challenge! I agree - those butterflies are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your card! Love the butterflies too. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is very cute...love the colors you used in your card..such an adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Janis, this is really cute.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute, adorable card! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete