Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tamiko's Altered Image challenge

Hi all~
It's time for Tamiko's Thursday Teaser again! We have a fun challenge for everyone. Our creative team was asked to create an altered TGF image on a 3D project. This was my first time working on an altered image but it turned out really fun!! I used Hula Anya's top portion with WS Megan's outfit.

My 3D project was a simple box that I created out of a 7" by 7" CS scored at 2 1/2" and 5" then I scored diagonally at the 4 corners. Then, I used my Nestabilities labels (there was a whole bunch just released again) for the 2 sides.  Tamiko's has a wide selection of pretty ribbon that I got to choose from.

 
top view:


So, Tamiko's challenge will be to use a altered Greeting Farm image and it can be either a 3D or card.  The winner will receive a Sweet Anya image.  The challenge will close on September 30 at midnight (HST). You can choose to use either 2 TGF image or alter the eyes/hair. For specific details, please check Tamiko's blog.  You'll also get to see the other CT members creations.  Remember, if you spend $25 or more (in the US), you'll get free shipping & handling.

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful weekend!!!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Cute, I luv the colors & image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project Janis! Great altering of the anya's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job on this challenge Janis! So glad that you're crafting more and using all your supplies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good to see your "altered" image..lol! you did a fast recovery! great job! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love the altering image. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job on your altering! love that lil' basket! thanks for the measurements! easier to jack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute Janis! Love the images you chose to create this one!! So nice to see you creating again!
    Your mojo is back!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Janis! Love the altering of the Anya's. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job altering your Anyas, Janis! This little bag is so pretty! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo! You work fast . . . your altered Anya is fabulous! Thanks for adding the measurements for the basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made a really cute and simple project. I will look at my nesties differently now. Thanks for the idea which I will use to make Halloween treat containers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your altering, Janis! And what a cute basket--so simple and clever!

    ReplyDelete