Happy Aloha Friday everyone-
We had a fun day at work since the entire staff came out to participate our fundraising efforts called "Christmas in July." I brought brownies and butter mochi. I just got to take a picture of the butter mochi. And, Joy of A Place to be Me, again came to my rescue so that we could put some HK notepads for sale. Thanks Joy. Got the idea & inspiration for the notepad from Kyoko's RAK last weekend.
We had a fun day at work since the entire staff came out to participate our fundraising efforts called "Christmas in July." I brought brownies and butter mochi. I just got to take a picture of the butter mochi. And, Joy of A Place to be Me, again came to my rescue so that we could put some HK notepads for sale. Thanks Joy. Got the idea & inspiration for the notepad from Kyoko's RAK last weekend.
I also wanted to thank Brenda of Sweet as a Gumdrop for another Kreativ Blogger award. You truly are so sweet. I am so blessed to have a new friend as you.
I also wanted to give a shout out to Kelli B of A Wink and a Smile Creations by Kelli. I was excitedly talking to Lianne of Cute Stuff and Kelli approached me and asked for my name. It turns out that we were partners a couple months ago for Teri's one card swap. Kelli is as sweet in person as her blog.
Have a safe and fun weekend everyone! And happy creating!







Mmmmm that butter mochi looks so delicious I can almost taste it! Love the HK note pads you gals put together. Looks like you all had fun! Enjoy your weekend, Janis! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteJanis,
ReplyDeleteThat mochi made me hungry looking at it!! Love all the HK tablets.
It was great to meet you too Janis! I hope you had fun at Teri's house. your butter mochi and notepads are great! Take care and God Bless! Maybe I'll see you at cute stuff again real soon ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your HK notepads! Hope you guys made a lot of money for your project! Take Care!
ReplyDelete