Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun day with the local bloggers


I tried to use the new SU! Fancy favor box with the Orchid Opulence paper. I used my Sweetie from Claudette. I shared my favors with the bloggers that got together at Denise's. It was fun to meet everyone and exchange stories and ideas. And tons of food. Here is a quick picture of RAKs that I received. I couldn't believe the generousity of these ladies.




Thank you to: Joni, Denise, Jamee, Teri, Kyoko, Linda, Jenny, Dawne, Michelle, Nicky, Joy, Jodi for a fun day of crafting. A big thank you to Michele, who couldn't be with us but generously gave us all RAKs. These ladies really know how to show the Aloha spirit & are truly inspiring in their knowledge & talent. A big thank you all for visiting my site.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us Janis and thanks for my RAK ... it's so cute! I still can't believe the whole truckload of Copic pens you have ... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute RAK's! Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for coming, and for the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you gals all had a fun day! Love that goodie bag you made. You gals surely made a lot of RAKS to share and it must've been just like Christmas LOL! Well, I'm sure you'll be making many more of those bags! Have a wonderful week! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Janis! It was great meeting you and I'm so looking forward to seeing you again!!! Your RAK was sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to finally meet you. Thank you for the great RAK and the beautiful paper. Can't wait to do this again. I'm debating if I should pre-order the Big Shot PRO too. It will be in handy esp. since I do party planning. Will see if it's worth it and check out some reviews and information.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You received so many wonderful RAKS! Lucky you!

    BTW: I have an award for you. Stop by my blog to pick it up...

    http://sweetasagumdrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete