Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome to my blog....


Hello all,
I think that I'm finally ready to get this blog off the ground. Thank you for being so inspirational and patient with me. As an IT person, you would think that blogging would come naturally to me but, unfortunately, it does not. I'm either so worried about my creation and then get so excited to give it away, that I usually forget to take a picture of it. Or I take a picture of it, then wonder why it only shows up on my internal drive of my camera but not on the memory card. Anyways, here goes...first up is a picture of my first ever participation of Teri's June card swap. My partner was Kellie B. Just look at all that bling that she added. It's one of my favorite artist, Julie Fujii, of Create in Me, fka Juju's Tiny Treasures. Jen is also selling the rest of her stock, here. Kellie and I been "talking" all month and she is truly just the sweetest person. I'm so grateful to have met her. She even added extra stamped images in the envelope.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the card and the images! Great photo and start off to your blog. Look forward to reading some more! Take care and God Bless. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis! Welcome to blogland! Great card from Kelli! I'll be on the lookout for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WElcome to the wonderful world of blogland!!!! Can't wait to visit your blog everyday and see what wonderful creations you come up with!!!

    Aloha!
    Claudette

    ReplyDelete