Thursday, July 2, 2009

June One Card Swap with Kellie B.

Kellie B. was kind enough to send me photos of my card to her. As usual, I got so excited to mail out the card, I forgot to check if the pictures that I took last Sunday came out okay. It's somewhere in my CoolPix camera. I'm ordering a mini-USB cable for it so that I can find all of my missing photos.

Anyways, it turns out that Kellie loves the color Purple, like I do. I used SuperStar Anya with a mixture of Copic pens and Momento pens. I'm still trying to find the right combination of colors of Copics to add to my new collection. It's all still a learning process with me.

Thanks for visiting my blog and being so supportive. Hope that everyone is enjoying their 4th of July weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment