Thursday, August 20, 2009

Awesome RAKS from Teri's summer social

Hi all-

I am a bit behind in my thank you's from Teri's test run of a summer social. Again, I can't believe that I did it but I went and took pictures without putting in the memory card. Duh, Janis. Surprisingly, I found it in the internal memory all by myself after I figured out that you had to turn the camera on while hooking it up to the USB. Hope so, because most of the RAKS are in my tummy. Gee, I thought that the humidity today was getting to me but I guess that I survived.

First is a delicious RAK from Cheryl of Life is Sweet.

Next, is another yummy RAK from Kyoko of Cards and Tags Mania.



This is a beautiful craft hanging by Ali of Everyday Celebrations. I have it in a perfect spot on my wall.



Finally, last but certainly not least, I received the most beautiful Twilight gift from Jamee of Pink Beach Ball. OMG, I was tempted to open my gift on the spot but I behaved. She did a countdown to New Moon calendar with a daily quote. And Twilight chocolate bars, yummy!!! He's like Pocket Edward, he travels to and from work with me.

I want to send a big thank you to the Rosario family for being so gracious. Danny, having it in his shop and telling me to park my car closer 'cuz I parked in the farthest corner. And to Barbie and their daughter Sunny, thanks for hosting all of us crafting ladies. I have more photos to post tomorrow. Gotta go look at my memory card now. Sheesh! Thank you for visiting and have a beautiful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment