Friday, August 21, 2009

More from Islander Girls Summer Social

Hey all-

Hope that I didn't miss anybody but here are the rest of the photos from last weekend's get together.

A cute HK tea box from Chalsie of Paper Kisses:

A cute scalloped favor box from Cami of Capture a Heart...Something Handmade from me to you:

An original creation favor box from Joy of A place to be me, check her site for a tutorial:


From Joni of Crafty Hula Hands:


From Barbie and Sunny, our wonderful hostesses, Twilight, I can never have too much Twilight:




From ManLe of Pineapple Cove :



More RAKS from lovely ladies such as Linda of Simple & Sassy Creations and Dawne of Dawney's Delights:



We were greeted at the door with great stuff:



Sorry for the long post. I hope I caught everyone. If I missed anyone, I might have accidently ate stuff before posting. My tummy thanks you. I really enjoyed spending time with all of you wonderful local ladies. I'm always in such awe of their talents.

I'm enjoying my state holiday and watching reality shows. Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. did you have fun? I sure did. it was an experience I won't forget and want to do again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janis, Im so sorry, i visit your blog so often but I totally didnt have you down in my follower box, sorry!! I so love visiting your blog. Thanks for the great comments on my work, you sure did get alot of RAKS, Lucky you. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete