Sorry everyone for no post for awhile. I was busy shopping. Lost my credit card after doing my nails yesterday. Bummer. Called the 800 number and now have to wait 7-10 business days for my new card.
I have a bunch of unfinished projects to work on. Hopefully, I be able to finish them up now that I'm all stocked up for the storm, that's been downgraded. Thanks for being so patient & have a super week!!!
Birthday Cards for "Deer" Friends
1 day ago






Hey Janis,
ReplyDeleteBusy shopping? Hitting the craft stores huh...
Did you get pocket Edward? LOL
Hey Janis, nice background! Really love it!
ReplyDeleteUhhh, shopping??? Bummers that you lost your credit card!! See you on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteWow Janis sorry to hear about your card. I'll be seeing you this Saturday!
ReplyDeletecome on girl! let's get some projects done! hahaha! love your new blog look! this is perfect for you with the pink and brown! making RAKS for this upcoming event on Saturday?
ReplyDelete