A quick peek inside since it's just as pretty as the outside!
And, there was still more in the bag as I peeked inside!
Thank you for visiting my blog. Still can't believe how quickly the days are going. Yesterday, my co-worker asked me if I had some extra "construction paper" for our Christmas tree display. The 14 ft. tree will be brought in on the day after Thanksgiving, all through fund-raising and it'll be fully decorated by the following Monday. I will be posting some Christmas ornament shots in upcoming weeks. I haven't co-chaired this committee in 2 years but I still enjoy helping out. Have a great week!






Cute card and great RAK Janis.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Love the colors and all the goodies!
ReplyDeleteA very sweet card that Cami made for you! How very thoughtful of her to send you loads of goodies too!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
So nice RAK! :)
ReplyDeleteCami is always thinking of others! she is a doll =) love the card and the goodies you received. have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card and gifts! You are so lucky!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)
Cami is a sweetheart, isn't she?! That is such a cute image! makes me wanna go eat ice cream.
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo that she used!
wow! love the color combo on this card!! pink and brown are so cute together!! gotta love the cc designs animals...they are super cute!!
ReplyDelete