Monday, September 6, 2010

AUGUST TAG SWAP

Hope that everyone is enjoying of what is left of this beautiful Labor Day weekend. It's hot, hot, hot over here. Anyways, I had the fastest partner, in Kyoko's Christmas tag swap. If you want to join in on the fun, please sign up.  Charlotte actually had dropped it off to my house the next day. 

So, I'm thinking, whoa! I'd better get cracking. I had actually managed to finish everything in the squeak of time but she had also needed some of those cute SU! Holiday mini catalogs, which didn't ship until Sept. 1st. I just got them on Saturday. (for those wanting a free one that had e-mailed me). So, I had some time on my hands, here is my tags:


That was a shot of one of my tags up close. I used Imaginsce Snag 'Em stamp. Since I had to make them as tags, I used the Artist Trading Card (ATC) format I found over at splitcoaststampers.  Since I had some time, I decided to make a tag holder for it. So, I went over to Maria Bell's Christmas Stamping all year long site for some ideas. Here is an inside shot, with my tags.

  
Here is the outside, I used Martha Stewart Christmas punch.

I got the Cottage Christmas collection Imaginsce dsp over at J's Knicknacks.  Hope my tag swap partner will enjoy it. 

Thanks for visiting and hope you had a great weekend.


Hugs,


P.S.
Don't forget that the Tamiko's blog hop is still on until September 7 @ 11:59PM HST.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Janis, super cute and you even made a holder for each tag too! This was definitely worth the wait and thanks for the special delivery of the holiday catty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tags! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the tag holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tags and that tag holder is cute too! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete