Monday, September 27, 2010

I won! I won!

Last week, I came home to happy mail. I had won a blogaversary over at Fay's My Stamping Creations.  I've never won anything before so I was so surprised when I saw my name.  I enjoy checking out Fay's site because of all of wonderful creations.  I believe that we actually met sometime last year at several m&t at various local stores.  She's the sweetest person!!! Thanks again Fay!!!


Thanks for visiting everyone! Have a great week!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Hi Janis! Congrats on winning such awesome candy! Have fun using them! Thanks, always, for visiting my blog and your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations! Wow, you got some neat stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a good win! You lucky girl you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome win Janis!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Janis, you won the jackpot - terrific blog candy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats janis! you deserve it! happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Happy crafting. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Janis!
    You're right, Fay is super duper nice and so are you!

    HAve a great week!

    ReplyDelete