Sunday, September 19, 2010

Karber Girl

Hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's been a fun weekend for me...3 days since I had a furlough day.  It gives me an extra day to create.  I tried my hand at the Karber girl challenge.  Trying my hand at Copic Cool Grey's now.  This was not my first image that I colored.  My first attempt looked like a granny. heh-heh.  Hope that this one is better.



Hope that everyone has a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janis!
    Super sweet card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like the fancy edge and the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Janis and I like that neat border die. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card & I luv what you did on side...using part of the top note like that was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete