Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August OCS




My OCS partner this month enjoys things from TAJ clubhouse so I stopped by Cute Stuff and picked up a stamp when I went to get my other supplies. Used a cardstock called Cherry Red, also from Cute Stuff and Imaginsce DSP. I really had fun using this stamp since it brought back fond memories of when I first started rubber stamping about 10 years ago when I think that was one of the few stamp brands that I ever used. Now I'm like a kid in a candy store, trying out all these new & exciting brands. I used my SU! Scallop punch to create a border effect.

For those of you that are not getting my post updates, I just tried to resave all of my settings. Please let me know if you are still experiencing technical difficulty. Have a happy hump day!

7 comments:

  1. Janis this is so cute!! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Janis! Your OCS partner will be happy to receive this. Yep, TAJ goes back a loooooong way! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. never owned a TAJ stamp but always used to shop in the store. I'm sure your OCS partner will like her card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I haven't seen a TAJ stamp in a very long time! Are they still making them, if they are where can I get the new one's the one's I have are all outdated but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! I remember these Taj stamps...they're still as cute as ever. I really like the bright colors you chose to color them with! Your OCS partner will surely be pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this card is adorable! Lovin' it Janis!

    ReplyDelete