Sunday, August 16, 2009

Volunteer card


One of my summer volunteer/interns is leaving as she heads off to Smith college as a Freshman. I just wanted to make a local type card to say thank you and good luck. I just kept it simple and couldn't resist the pink Disney paper and a Sweetie.

8 comments:

  1. How sweet of you Janis. This is a cute card, love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Janis...she will love this and it will remind her of Hawaii. Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis! This is such a sweet card! I'm sure she'll love it! xoxo, Linda

    P.S.: I don't know why, but I'm not getting your blog updates. I think I gotta sign up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card! I had a blast at the party! so much to do and shop for! yikes! but it was so much fun! I bearly made it to my game but so glad I did! have a good monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Janis!! Love these sweeties! I am sure she will just love this card!
    Hugs
    JOdi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janis! Super duper cutie pie card! Hey, I'm just like Linda and don't get blog updates for you. Something's fishy...

    Huggies,
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card and gesture of you. Gotta love those soft colors. Thanks for sharing Janis!

    ReplyDelete