Thursday, August 19, 2010

August sketch challenge

Aloha all-
Today, Tamiko's is having a sketch challenge.  We had to use flowers & ribbons for embellishments.  Check for site for the specific layout.  Here was my contribution:

Hope y'all can come back soon.  I should be posting on a more frequent basis. Thank you for all of your kind comments.  It really inspires me to create.

Hugs,
Janis

14 comments:

  1. Janis, Great card.. I love the color combo and your layout is perfect to show case the flowers and ribbon. I am so happy your blogg'n again your creativity is so inspiring. Have a great day
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the big flowers and the image you used. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! keep on creating, sister! good job! love these colors... always so fun to work with.

    God Bless!
    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Janis! Glad to see you're creating more! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Janis! Luv your take on the sketch . . . you used my fav colors and I luv it! :) Great job and glad that you'll be posting more often 'cause I enjoy seeing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image choice, I love the colors and I'm glad to hear you will be back with more creating!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card with cheerful colors Janis! Yay! You'll be posting more of your cute cards! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute image! love what you did for the sketch. so much fun yah! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! She looks so innocent yet rascally! Great take on the challenge!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Janis!! I love the pretty colors you used and your bow is just so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Love it! Am so excited to be on Tamiko's team! yahoo! see u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute! love the image and the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are on a roll creating Janis! Great card for the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete