Sunday, August 15, 2010

Teri's class & birthday

A bunch of us regular students decided to throw a little surprise party for my wonderful upline Teri.  To be quite honest, we mostly ate (everyone brought a little something that turned out spectacular).  Here was my attempt at Teri's birthday card using mylittleshoebox dsp stamp by Woodware (artist is Francise Read)...items found over at Cute Stuff.  Here's the outside...it was too cute to cover.


Here's the inside.


Photos taken by Tamiko.   Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Come back soon, as I will start posting semi-regularly.

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Janis! LOVE IT ... glad you had FUN! See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice talking story with you today! see you again soon! love the way you decorated the inside of the card! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Janis. Great seeing you this past Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute BD card for Teri. I know you gals always have fun at Teri's monthly class. See you on Saturday (again).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Janis!!! I love the paper and the bear inside!!! Great job! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Janis!! I love that paper!! Teri must have loved your card! =)
    How nice of all of you to have a surprise party for her too!! Hope to see all of you next time!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photo! heehee! meant to tell you that I like your coloring! have a beary good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card! I am sure Teri liked her card! so glad you ladies had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea on a card Janis! Cute little bear for the inside of the card. See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Janis for the cute card and sweet gift. The lunch was definately a surprise and we all enjoyed eating!

    ReplyDelete