Okay, I'm slowly starting to get back into the groove of things. Here was my July OCS card. The first one was from my partner this month, Mary B. She doesn't have a blog but enjoys crafting.
Our theme this month was to use a sentiment or phrase. My camera is on the charger so I resorted to using my cell phone. lol.
Up next is what I created for Mary. It's another tri-fold/gatefold card. I used the MS punch for the inside border.
One of my favorite stamps, Darcie, is starting to do their entire line in clings so I had to get some. Also, I used the embroidered edge from Doodlebug. Paper from Imaginisce.
Thanks for visiting. Come back at the end the week for another post.
Hugs,
Janis
Birthday Cards for "Deer" Friends
1 day ago










Awesome cards, Janis! TFS!
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards! This OCS is so fun! Cami
ReplyDelete