Saturday, August 21, 2010

Karber Twilight challenge

Hi all-
Hope that your weekend is going well. Today, I tried my hand at creating from a Karber digital image.  My wonderful friend Berenice started a company with her friend Karla.  So I wanted to also show my support to her DT members, Linda and Kim .  So, they are having weekly, monthly and Christmas challenges.  This week is Twilight. Now you all know that I'm Team Edward but my favorite character is his "sister" Alice, because she's so sweet & funny.  Plus, she's a shopper.
Please check out Karber's challenges, here.  Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things and post a couple more this weekend!


Hugs to all,



P.S.
For those wanting a FREE SU! Holiday 2010 mini-catalog mailed to them, please drop me a comment or e-mail me at jnk1too@gmail.com with your snail mail.  Please do not leave your addy here though!  I should be receiving them by September 1st & will be sending them out soon thereafter!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute Janis! And thanks for your support of Karber Digital Images and their Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Good to see ya getting back into the swing of things!! Big Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis! Such a sweet card! Great job. I love the papers and the big flowers too. Thank you so much for your support and for playing the KARBER challenge this week. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with Alice! I chose her also for my Twilight theme last week. Was so nice to see you yesterday!!! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Janis! It was nice seeing you yesterday! Hope you enjoyed your day cause I know I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...thanks so much for your support!
    This is one super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Janis! :) Luv the colors and all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! I love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for the link to Karber's...she has some really cute digis on her site!

    ReplyDelete