Aloha all-
My gf, Kyoko, started a monthly tag swap. We were partnered up on Sunday and I was so surprised to receive my partner's tags in the mailbox yesterday!!! Charlotte doesn't have a blog but is a frequent visitor to many of the sites. She's also my fellow SU! demonstrator. Here is her wonderful tags:
Hopefully, I will be able to create something as beautiful as Charlotte. Thanks for visiting and come back soon.
Hugs,
Janis
Birthday Cards for "Deer" Friends
1 day ago








She was really quick to create them, and they are so pretty! Gotta work on my tags!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
wow...so quick and so pretty! cant wait to start on mine :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! So quick!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I didn't even start thinking about mine yet! You lucked out- so cute!
ReplyDeleteJenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com
These tags are great! Boy, Charlotte and Denise N should be partners! They're both done already! I'd better get my okole in gear! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWow, Charlotte has set a new world's record on the fastest ever swap completion! The tags she made is sooo CUTE! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteWow! Charlotte is Ms. Speedy! Please don't partner her up with me! Heehee! Just kidding Charlotte! Great tags!
ReplyDeleteoh so sweet! love the tags you got! so pretty! I better get a move on mine! with all the things going on...I don't know if I can keep up! at least I know I will have things to post =) see you Saturday!
ReplyDelete