Thank you for visiting me on another Tamiko's Thursday Challenge. Our creative team was asked to use a combination of Brads, Buttons & Bling. All 3 types must be used on a card. Here is what I came up with. Can you find where I put the brads?
I chose these colors for summer because I tried to incorporate 2 projects into one! lol. I also decided prior to this that I was running out of time for my September OCS so off it went to my partner. Hope she will like it! Thank you for visiting and I hope to have some creations in a couple days.
Hugs,







So pretty! Love the image and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card Janis. Really gotta put my glasses on to find that brad, but I found it!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute Janis! Great job on the assignment!
ReplyDeleteHi Janis!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute and sassy at the same time!Love the cheerful colors, too!
Have a Happy week!
Great card, gotta Love Meagan!!
ReplyDeletesorry Janis...for all that hassle. so glad you were able to add the other embellishments to the card! gotta love that Megan! see ya soon!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sassy! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
Love this! So pretty and sassy! Aaahhh, I found the brads! Great take on this!
ReplyDeleteI know where the brads are!! Sassy Megan says it all! Great job on the teaser!
ReplyDeletevery cute card!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I love the colors you used for it too!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)