We have a 3D challenge over at Tamiko's. What is a 3D challenge you ask? Our interpretation is anything but a card. So, for further specific details, please head over there. My contribution was to make a coaster calendar. I used cupcake Anya over some Doodlebug paper.
Thanks for visiting. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to post more creations this weekend!
Hugs,







Super cute project! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteCute idea! I see you have a headstart on your 2011 calendars!
ReplyDeleteLuv your calendar Janis! Do they have 2011 calendars out already? I better get some . . . you rocked this challenge!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteCute calender, and I always enjoy your coloring. Keep creating and keep sharing =)
ReplyDeleteCute calendar Janis! Love the pretty colors! Gotta get me some of the 2011 calendars too! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
great 3-d...see not so hard right? have a good day...hope the sale goes good tomorrow!
ReplyDeletethis is a great idea! where did you get your calendars from?
ReplyDeletegreat 3D! yummers to the cupcake! love that flower border punch too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute calendar! Luv how you colored that cute image!
ReplyDeleteTammy
Oooh, I'm loving this idea! Yours is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteJanis your calendar is just adorable! Great idea for this week's 3D challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
This is adorable! I've gotta ink up this rubbah, it's been sitting in my "new stash". Great job on this challenge, sister!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!
Hugs,
Jen
This is such a cool idea! So pretty how you decorated and embellished this too. What a great gift this would make!
ReplyDelete