Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August Tag Swap

Aloha all-
My gf, Kyoko, started a monthly tag swap.  We were partnered up on Sunday and I was so surprised to receive my partner's tags in the mailbox yesterday!!!  Charlotte doesn't have a blog but is a frequent visitor to many of the sites.  She's also my fellow SU! demonstrator.  Here is her wonderful tags:








Hopefully, I will be able to create something as beautiful as Charlotte.  Thanks for visiting and come back soon.

Hugs,
Janis 

8 comments:

  1. She was really quick to create them, and they are so pretty! Gotta work on my tags!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so quick and so pretty! cant wait to start on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I didn't even start thinking about mine yet! You lucked out- so cute!

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are great! Boy, Charlotte and Denise N should be partners! They're both done already! I'd better get my okole in gear! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Charlotte has set a new world's record on the fastest ever swap completion! The tags she made is sooo CUTE! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Charlotte is Ms. Speedy! Please don't partner her up with me! Heehee! Just kidding Charlotte! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so sweet! love the tags you got! so pretty! I better get a move on mine! with all the things going on...I don't know if I can keep up! at least I know I will have things to post =) see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete