I was fortunate enough to attend the Island Social 2 this year. We had a card contest, sponsored by Tamiko's. The cards will be given to a couple of local charities so I decided to participate in the fun.
I used my favorite, CC Designs stamp, Doodlebug paper and some Prima flowers.
Next, is a TGF Anya using some Imaginsce & SU! paper.
Last, but certainly not least, is Travel Anya. I think I actually managed to use Tamiko's colors in this one (pink, green & brown). I guess that I was on such a roll that I accidentally overlooked that tiny detail. Oops!
I hope that everyone had a relaxing weekend. I actually have to work 2 weeks of 5 workdays. Woe is me. lol. Please stop by again, I hope to have a few more posts this week!
Hugs,









Hi Janis!
ReplyDeleteHad so much fun on Saturday. Thank you for posting your cards so I know which one was your's! They are so cute!I found it hard to stick to the challenge colors too. Hope to see you again soon!
Jenny
Glad to see you're back to creating - enough of FB already! Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet cards! TFS :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with the card challenge, Janis! I had such a hard time with the colors...I was gonna give up at first but then I figured I should do at least one since it was for a good cause.
ReplyDeleteCute cards Janis! It definitely was fun on Saturday, especially on our "loud" table yah? See you soon again! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteHi Janis, hadn't checked your blog lately, so thought it was time. You have some very cute cards on your latest posts. You are good at embellishing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering multiple cards Janis!
ReplyDeleteJanis these are really adorable cards you created for charity!! Great seeing you at the social!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)
Your cards for the challenge are the cutest! I really struggled with the pink, green and black!
ReplyDelete