Friday, August 27, 2010

Mom and me

Hope everyone is going to have a fun weekend. My mom & I were crafting on different projects yesterday. First, my mom made a lei for her brother (which I forgot to take a picture of) then I almost forgot to take a picture of the 25 favors for his birthday party at the Hawaii Prince Hotel.  I used the Sizzix Big Shot Pro hanging box die with some dsp & ribbon which I got over at Tamiko's.


My mom also crocheted a couple more leis for our retiring Chief Justice Moon & his executive secretary at the renaming of our new Kapolei courthouse.  Here is a quick shot at their leis on my desk.


 I will be posting more during this weekend.  Hopefully, my puppies won't eat anything else because someone (Mika) at my cell phone charger.  lol. Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so jealous you craft with your mom! My mom doesn't craft at all so you should really cherish that time together. I'm training my DD now so hopefully she will want to craft with me when she gets older.

    BTW- cute projects!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU need to train your dogs to stop touching your craft stuff! They're naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that `Ilima lei looks like the real deal! so beautiful & lasts way longer than the real flowers! looks really nice next to the purple lei! great job, mom!
    fun to craft with mom, huh?! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Janis! These are awesome! You are so lucky to craft with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a Sizzix Big Shot Pro? Wow, I'm jealous! The favor boxes look great...how large do they turn out to be with the "Pro"? Mom's leis are so pretty...love that ilima lei!

    ReplyDelete